We did it!
Together you helped us to raise over £130,000, smashing our £70,000 target, to care for the Peak District National Park.
The #70kfor70 campaign celebrated the 70th birthday of the Peak District National Park. In April 2021 it is 70 years since the Peak District was designated as the UK’s first National Park after decades of campaigning.
That passion and enthusiasm continues to this day and with your help we celebrate this milestone by funding a series of conservation and access projects.
The projects funded care for the National Park, ensure it is accessible to all, and aim to inspire a new generation of people to love this special place.
Thank you to everyone who donated or supported our first campaign.
But #70kfor70 was just the start. We will continue to raise funds to care for the Peak District National Park for future generations to enjoy.
With your support we have funded:
- Peak District Junior Rangers
- Moors for the Future Partnership
- South West Peak Landscape Partnership
- Miles Without Stiles
- the Monsal, High Peak and Tissington Trails
- the Stanage North Lees Estate
- Peak District Mosaic
- Accessible Derbyshire
- Ranger led Health Walks
- Fit for Work
- Ride Sheffield and Peak District MTB volunteer Dig Days
- a series of Year of Green Action projects